Imperial Order of The Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Imperial Order of The Rose

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum  
Similar topics
    Stronger than All
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSh_oEHXjs0&feature=related

USE OF THE FORUMS

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Torian Lepper

Torian Lepper

Number of posts : 77
    Job/hobbies : Legal Sheild and Engle-tech
    Humor : sarcastic and rare =D
    Registration date : 2008-09-27

Character sheet
    Level:
    USE OF THE FORUMS Left_bar_bleue110/110USE OF THE FORUMS Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
    Class: Mage
    Closest Build: Dex/ Int

USE OF THE FORUMS Empty
    PostSubject: USE OF THE FORUMS   USE OF THE FORUMS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18 2009, 14:27

This is the greatest tool we have to help operate as a guild.Yet i see the SAME handful of members using the forums.I will say this 1 time only because i am tired of saying over the last year and a half.START USES THE DAMN FORUMS !!This is the easiest way to keep everyone informed and the best way.Consider this part of being an "Active" guild member is being active on the forums.

Now that i have cleared that up and simplified it in 1 month the Guild Leaders and council will start removing the people that are not active.I hope you understand this , that being active in game is not the only part of being active in the Guild.So quit being lazy read up on some stuff because i know that myself , Beth and plenty of other council are tired of answering the questions that have ALL the answers right on this forum.That is why i direct people that ask the questions to the forums >< hoping you'll get the hint.It's not working though so we will just start removing the in-active members and you know who you are.Thank you.
    Back to top Go down
    http://iotr.my-rpg.com

USE OF THE FORUMS
    Page 1 of 1