Imperial Order of The Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Imperial Order of The Rose

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum  
Similar topics
Stronger than All
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSh_oEHXjs0&feature=related

Just talked with Torian!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aranelle
General
General
Aranelle

Number of posts : 42
Humor : 9 times out of 10, SILLY!!!
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Character sheet
Level:
Just talked with Torian! Left_bar_bleue105/110Just talked with Torian! Empty_bar_bleue  (105/110)
Class: Crafter
Closest Build: Int/Str

Just talked with Torian! Empty
PostSubject: Just talked with Torian!   Just talked with Torian! Icon_minitimeThu May 06 2010, 13:57

He's had one surgery, and is doing real well!
One down, two to go!!
He sends his love to all, and misses everyone, and is having AE withdrawl real bad!
We must have been on the phone for over a half hour, just wait till that phone bill gets in!
hahaha
Still working on the bugs i got during the week, hope to see you all this weekend!
Be Safe All, and, as TL said, Have Fun!!!
Back to top Go down
Aranelle
General
General
Aranelle

Number of posts : 42
Humor : 9 times out of 10, SILLY!!!
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Character sheet
Level:
Just talked with Torian! Left_bar_bleue105/110Just talked with Torian! Empty_bar_bleue  (105/110)
Class: Crafter
Closest Build: Int/Str

PostSubject: Re: Just talked with Torian!   Just talked with Torian! Icon_minitimeFri May 14 2010, 10:26

Orchid
View Member Profile May 12 2010, 10:27 PM Post #6

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,468

Thank you all for your good wishes, I tell Torian every day that people are asking about him & send their best to him to have a fast & speedy recovery and of course the hellos, lol.

Both Torian & I will be returning from Ohio Friday May 21rst (landing by 8:30pm). Soon he will be back online in no time saying hellos to his good friends; I know he is jonesing to play the game...just not as much to be expected from him at first, because he still needs to recover. Anyhow, I will keep you all posted until he is here in Arizona safe & sound. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/AECsmile.gif)

This is from the Pixel Mines forums, so hopefully you will all be hearing from or fearless leader soon!!
With Orchid keeping me updated in game too, plus my calls to TL himself, I really feel things are looking up for him!!
Back to top Go down
Zabijakator

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Character sheet
Level:
Just talked with Torian! Left_bar_bleue104/110Just talked with Torian! Empty_bar_bleue  (104/110)
Class: Fighter
Closest Build: Dex/ Str

PostSubject: Re: Just talked with Torian!   Just talked with Torian! Icon_minitimeSat May 15 2010, 04:47

Awesome. Its sweet to hear he is doing good. Cant wait to see him out of hospital. Anyone in contact with TL say Hiya and all the Best for him from me. Thx !
Back to top Go down
Zabijakator

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Character sheet
Level:
Just talked with Torian! Left_bar_bleue104/110Just talked with Torian! Empty_bar_bleue  (104/110)
Class: Fighter
Closest Build: Dex/ Str

PostSubject: Re: Just talked with Torian!   Just talked with Torian! Icon_minitimeFri May 21 2010, 02:38

So, TL should be going out of hospital today, right ? If anyone will be talking to him, please send him all the best and welcome back from me. Thank you !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just talked with Torian!   Just talked with Torian! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just talked with Torian!
Page 1 of 1