Imperial Order of The Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Imperial Order of The Rose

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum  
Similar topics
    Stronger than All
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSh_oEHXjs0&feature=related

Resource Council

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Shezuko

Shezuko

Number of posts : 33
    Job/hobbies : CNA
    Humor : none
    Registration date : 2009-06-19

Character sheet
    Level:
    Resource Council Left_bar_bleue106/110Resource Council Empty_bar_bleue  (106/110)
    Class: Mage
    Closest Build: Int/Str

Resource Council Empty
    PostSubject: Resource Council   Resource Council Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 00:15

We have many people in the guild that do alot of things for the guild...

It is hard to make totems and pots and things like that and everyone can help those making these items by filling motars. there is no lvl requirement to fill the gem mortars and the Alchemy Mortars and so to help those who spend hours making totems and pots and such please do your part and help them fill them and they will gladly be willing to make them for you. Alchemy and rune crafting is hard and time consuming our crafters spend alot of time making things for everyone. It would make things for them easier and take less time for them to make these things if you all would help in filling the mortars because I am sure they would like to be doing other things than making totems and pots.

I will post on every wednesday the supplies that are lacking in the guild hall if I am not able to do this then Mightymick will do so for me.

As always all donations are usefull and they benefit everyone.

We will soon have a point system to award all turn ins and everyone who takes time to craft. Thank you

Resource Council
    Back to top Go down
    Shezuko

Shezuko

Number of posts : 33
    Job/hobbies : CNA
    Humor : none
    Registration date : 2009-06-19

Character sheet
    Level:
    Resource Council Left_bar_bleue106/110Resource Council Empty_bar_bleue  (106/110)
    Class: Mage

Resource Council Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Resource Council   Resource Council Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 14:14

Change in Plan All Donations are to be put in the two vaults on right side of main hall. Generals will clean it and put it away daily Ty.
    Back to top Go down
    Aranelle
    General
    General
    Aranelle

Number of posts : 42
    Humor : 9 times out of 10, SILLY!!!
    Registration date : 2008-09-27

Character sheet
    Level:
    Resource Council Left_bar_bleue105/110Resource Council Empty_bar_bleue  (105/110)
    Class: Crafter

Resource Council Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Resource Council   Resource Council Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24 2010, 08:05

Many Thanks to those that are using the drop vaults!
    I have already figured out where some things go, but the other things I will let to those that know more of the Hall's set-up.
    Things such as weapons, and armor, I really got no idea where to store what!
    heh
    Again, Thanks All!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Resource Council Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Resource Council   Resource Council Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resource Council
    Page 1 of 1