Imperial Order of The Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Imperial Order of The Rose

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum  
Stronger than All
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSh_oEHXjs0&feature=related

I will be gone for about 2 months

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Torian Lepper

Torian Lepper

Number of posts : 77
Job/hobbies : Legal Sheild and Engle-tech
Humor : sarcastic and rare =D
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Character sheet
Level:
I will be gone for about 2 months Left_bar_bleue110/110I will be gone for about 2 months Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Class: Mage
Closest Build: Dex/ Int

I will be gone for about 2 months Empty
PostSubject: I will be gone for about 2 months   I will be gone for about 2 months Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16 2010, 04:45

Due to a stay in the Hospital i will be absent in that time Aranelle Seregon is holding the guild deed and i would hope everyone keeps the guild together.Aranelle , Shezuko and Vrarkaglu are the main peoplle in charge and anyone marked as a general has reached council status so they have a large influence on what is done as well.Welcome Cally and Copperfox to council as they have become generals now.These are my final desicions and are going to make the promotions now.I'm going into the hospital today and hope to see you all soon.Please go to the news section of the forums to check on who is council and what part of council they stand in.Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://iotr.my-rpg.com
Aranelle
General
General
Aranelle

Number of posts : 42
Humor : 9 times out of 10, SILLY!!!
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Character sheet
Level:
I will be gone for about 2 months Left_bar_bleue105/110I will be gone for about 2 months Empty_bar_bleue  (105/110)
Class: Crafter
Closest Build: Int/Str

I will be gone for about 2 months Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will be gone for about 2 months   I will be gone for about 2 months Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17 2010, 11:17

We'll be checking in on you around wednsday, and see how things are going.
On a further, and sadder note, Ashton ll, and Xantheia have removed themselves from the guild.
Good Luck to both of you, keep in touch, and Be Safe!
Back to top Go down

I will be gone for about 2 months
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperial Order of The Rose :: IoTR Forums :: Open Forum-
Jump to: