Imperial Order of The Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Imperial Order of The Rose

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum  
Stronger than All
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSh_oEHXjs0&feature=related

So How's Everyone Been?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aranelle
General
General
Aranelle

Number of posts : 42
Humor : 9 times out of 10, SILLY!!!
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Character sheet
Level:
So How's Everyone Been? Left_bar_bleue105/110So How's Everyone Been? Empty_bar_bleue  (105/110)
Class: Crafter
Closest Build: Int/Str

So How's Everyone Been? Empty
PostSubject: So How's Everyone Been?   So How's Everyone Been? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26 2010, 02:41

Been a while since anyone has really been on, so, how's everyone been, what you all been up to?
We been quite busy around here, but, hopefully things here at home will be slowing down now.
Been popping in when I can, and, hoping to call TL early in the week too!
Hopefully things are going better than he'd hoped, and he'll be back sooner than he though.
Never really knew how much noise he made, till he wasn't here!!
heheheh
(gonna have to tell him that one!)
All i know for sure, is after having so many people, that i have never met before, ask me on how he's doing, that I'd say he's a well liked person in the community, and all are hoping for his speedy recovery.
Sooo, drop a line, this way we can all keep in touch, even when we arn't in game!
Take care all, and be safe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So How's Everyone Been?   So How's Everyone Been? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26 2010, 18:14

hey everyone,

how are all of you? just letting you know that the next 2 weeks are going to be really busy for me opening our other bar for the summer, but never I'll be popping in every so often to check up on everything.

I will be creating a list of major quests and what needs to be done for them and having a sign-up sheet attached. I'm going to try and get times set aside to get everyone through the major quests (savanna hunter, blue crab, dragon, tiger pelt etc...). when we get people signed up i will set a date and time and hopefully we will get a good turn-out.

i will be checking the forums daily so if anyone needs to get a hold of me, drop a line.

cheers,

Donavon Smile
Back to top Go down
Cally

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Character sheet
Level:
So How's Everyone Been? Left_bar_bleue108/110So How's Everyone Been? Empty_bar_bleue  (108/110)
Class: Archer
Closest Build: Dex/ Int

PostSubject: Re: So How's Everyone Been?   So How's Everyone Been? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28 2010, 04:06

I personally have been at my moms since Saturday and am going to be here until this coming sat in order to help out. Her partner is in Virginia for a miners conference and my mother works night shift at the hospital. So someone has to be here to feed the animals, make sure the babies are taken care of.

Good thing to, one of the damn goats hot his head caught in the hayrack for about an hour before he finally got free. (He is yanking, I'm trying to turn his head the right way, finally get on the phone to see if my dad could come down and remove one of the bars, thankfully the goat managed to just pull hiself free finally.)

So while this whole week is up in the air as far as gametime (probably v little) I'm certainly interested in getting a few quests done as well as helping others get theirs done when we can all work out a good time.
Back to top Go down
Shezuko

Shezuko

Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : CNA
Humor : none
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Character sheet
Level:
So How's Everyone Been? Left_bar_bleue106/110So How's Everyone Been? Empty_bar_bleue  (106/110)
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: So How's Everyone Been?   So How's Everyone Been? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28 2010, 15:14

i Have been Quite ill and dont know when Ill be able to get backon. I am hoping soon but i not up much to do so im sorry.
I talk to TL daily he is doing better and will be better soon.
I hope all is doing well i not sure when I will be able to get on but for now I am just staying in bed doing my best to get well. Take care all
Back to top Go down
Aranelle
General
General
Aranelle

Number of posts : 42
Humor : 9 times out of 10, SILLY!!!
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Character sheet
Level:
So How's Everyone Been? Left_bar_bleue105/110So How's Everyone Been? Empty_bar_bleue  (105/110)
Class: Crafter

PostSubject: Re: So How's Everyone Been?   So How's Everyone Been? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30 2010, 12:53

Dang Shezuko, sorry to hear your feeling poorly!
Just take care of yourself, and get better!
Talk to you soon hopefully, i miss hearing the kids in vent!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So How's Everyone Been?   So How's Everyone Been? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So How's Everyone Been?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperial Order of The Rose :: IoTR Forums :: Open Forum-
Jump to: