Imperial Order of The Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Imperial Order of The Rose

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum  
Similar topics
Stronger than All
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSh_oEHXjs0&feature=related

Latest Update on Torian,,,,

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aranelle
General
General
Aranelle

Number of posts : 42
Humor : 9 times out of 10, SILLY!!!
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Character sheet
Level:
Latest Update on Torian,,,, Left_bar_bleue105/110Latest Update on Torian,,,, Empty_bar_bleue  (105/110)
Class: Crafter
Closest Build: Int/Str

Latest Update on Torian,,,, Empty
PostSubject: Latest Update on Torian,,,,   Latest Update on Torian,,,, Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26 2010, 08:42

Called him at around 9:30 am, Monday, April 26th, he still sounds groggy, either from sleep, or drugs.
But, from what he said, he's now scheduled for two surgerys, thing is, he's not sure which one they gonna do first.
He asked me to call him again later on, which i will try and do!
I let him know how all are asking about him, and hoping he's well, and back amongst us real soon, and he said he's having AE withdrawl, he misses everyone too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Update on Torian,,,,   Latest Update on Torian,,,, Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26 2010, 18:04

Thanks for the update! send him our bests
Back to top Go down
Aranelle
General
General
Aranelle

Number of posts : 42
Humor : 9 times out of 10, SILLY!!!
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Character sheet
Level:
Latest Update on Torian,,,, Left_bar_bleue105/110Latest Update on Torian,,,, Empty_bar_bleue  (105/110)
Class: Crafter

PostSubject: Re: Latest Update on Torian,,,,   Latest Update on Torian,,,, Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30 2010, 12:52

4/30/10,
Called him again today, he's in good spirits, but, bored silly, can't blame him there at all!!
From what i gathered, there's going to be some sort of minor procedures being done on tuesday, with the rest soon to follow.
He said to tell everyone "Hi", and he's hanging in there, and hopefully will be back in no time!
Hopefully next time i call, i can get an address, and we can all send him a card, drop him a line, and fill him in our our other lives in game.
Not sure if he's got a cell phone or not, but, i can load pics from my conputer of in game, and send then to him too. He might get a kick out of it!
Be safe all, and, keep in touch!
Back to top Go down
Shezuko

Shezuko

Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : CNA
Humor : none
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Character sheet
Level:
Latest Update on Torian,,,, Left_bar_bleue106/110Latest Update on Torian,,,, Empty_bar_bleue  (106/110)
Class: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Latest Update on Torian,,,,   Latest Update on Torian,,,, Icon_minitimeWed May 05 2010, 10:25

Torian made it through his first surgery and is doin well
wish him a speedy recovery
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Update on Torian,,,,   Latest Update on Torian,,,, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Update on Torian,,,,
Page 1 of 1