Imperial Order of The Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Imperial Order of The Rose

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum  
Stronger than All
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSh_oEHXjs0&feature=related

Here we go again!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aranelle
General
General
Aranelle

Number of posts : 42
Humor : 9 times out of 10, SILLY!!!
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Character sheet
Level:
Here we go again!!! Left_bar_bleue105/110Here we go again!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (105/110)
Class: Crafter
Closest Build: Int/Str

Here we go again!!! Empty
PostSubject: Here we go again!!!   Here we go again!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 07 2010, 01:18

I finally got back in game tonight, and was at the guild house, and guess what, all the items in main hall, and soldiers up room are emptied out again!

I also checked the stat's page, and we are minus one member from last week.
I have no idea who it was that left though?

ah well, time to do a relocation of items again?
Back to top Go down
kranniss
General
General

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Character sheet
Level:
Here we go again!!! Left_bar_bleue110/110Here we go again!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Class:
Closest Build:

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!!!   Here we go again!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 07 2010, 18:37

I think ani is the one who left, don't see her name in there today
Back to top Go down
Cally

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Character sheet
Level:
Here we go again!!! Left_bar_bleue108/110Here we go again!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (108/110)
Class: Archer
Closest Build: Dex/ Int

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!!!   Here we go again!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 09 2010, 17:26

I just managed to sign on for the first time in a little while and to come back to this is just...incredibly dissappointing. It's really unfortunately but I'm starting to think I don't care to donate absolutely anything to the guild if it's simply going to be stolen.

As an aside, Ani was Zyrath's alt (Im fairly sure.)
Back to top Go down
Aranelle
General
General
Aranelle

Number of posts : 42
Humor : 9 times out of 10, SILLY!!!
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Character sheet
Level:
Here we go again!!! Left_bar_bleue105/110Here we go again!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (105/110)
Class: Crafter
Closest Build: Int/Str

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!!!   Here we go again!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 09 2010, 18:23

I know Cally, and when i think of all the work you gal's put into doing all that sorting, it just makes me sick thinking about it!

I have also seen where several more members have left, but, i don't know who they are, or why?

I guess the only thing we can do, is a re-allocation of rooms, or, store nothing in the guild house anymore.

Everyone just keep what they have, and trade amongst each other till TL gets back and decides what to do.

Even though i hate the thoughs of turning all this onto him, and making his homecoming a not so happy one again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!!!   Here we go again!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 12 2010, 12:35

it is disappointing.

I'm thinking that they only way to stop this from happening is having every room set so only generals can go in them. I'll gladly get stuff for anyone who needs it, but its getting a little ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Cally

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Character sheet
Level:
Here we go again!!! Left_bar_bleue108/110Here we go again!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (108/110)
Class: Archer
Closest Build: Dex/ Int

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!!!   Here we go again!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 17 2010, 03:19

I have to agree but it's so frustrating to think that some people will have to wait until they can find a general on and that some others will have to stop their gameplay in order to grab something for someone else. *snorts* Gameplay, I haven't had the time to do much more than post this in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again!!!   Here we go again!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here we go again!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperial Order of The Rose :: IoTR Forums :: Open Forum-
Jump to: