Imperial Order of The Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Imperial Order of The Rose

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum  
Similar topics
Stronger than All
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSh_oEHXjs0&feature=related

So happy to see you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crackers

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-12-26

So happy to see you Empty
PostSubject: So happy to see you   So happy to see you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28 2013, 15:03

Finding this page made my day Very Happy, I used to be part of the guild on the open beta and now that the game has gone freemium I am starting a character on Valinor Island.

I don't remember if my character used to be called Wedge or Crackers, I was one of the two peruvians on the team with Pakazzo and I'm trying to get him back on the game too, I have fond memories of the guild, and running with everybody with wereskins (i remember messing up and being the only rabbit on a team of cats XD).

Hope to see you ingame, really glad to find the guild is still running. Could you tell me if you are on what server are you playing?, I was starting on the PVP server, but will change if you are on the other one.

Best,
Jorge
Back to top Go down

So happy to see you
Page 1 of 1