Imperial Order of The Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Imperial Order of The Rose

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum  
Stronger than All
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSh_oEHXjs0&feature=related

Bye Guys, Be Safe!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aranelle
General
General
Aranelle

Number of posts : 42
Humor : 9 times out of 10, SILLY!!!
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Character sheet
Level:
Bye Guys, Be Safe! Left_bar_bleue105/110Bye Guys, Be Safe! Empty_bar_bleue  (105/110)
Class: Crafter
Closest Build: Int/Str

Bye Guys, Be Safe! Empty
PostSubject: Bye Guys, Be Safe!   Bye Guys, Be Safe! Icon_minitimeMon May 11 2009, 09:50

Well, i guess it's goodbye then, when some of you won't even speak to me? My decision to resign, is a personal one, to me, and had nothing to do with you guys, yet, i feel as though i am being shunned, and for what, my own personal beliefs? Farewell to you guys, i do miss you all, and as always, be safe!
Back to top Go down
Torian Lepper

Torian Lepper

Number of posts : 77
Job/hobbies : Legal Sheild and Engle-tech
Humor : sarcastic and rare =D
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Character sheet
Level:
Bye Guys, Be Safe! Left_bar_bleue110/110Bye Guys, Be Safe! Empty_bar_bleue  (110/110)
Class: Mage
Closest Build: Dex/ Int

Bye Guys, Be Safe! Empty
PostSubject: I'm am sorry   Bye Guys, Be Safe! Icon_minitimeMon May 11 2009, 10:34

Aranelle ,

I am sorry for the way that you are feeling,by all means you are not shunned and never was.Of all things you are one of the most respected players in the game and no i am regretfully saying was one of the most respected and honored members of this family.I think i speak for everyone when i say this hun,we all miss you and support you in any decision and regretfully i have lost a close friend in this mess.I don't know if it's something i did or something i can fix but you know that you are a very close friend to me and many others in the family.

We all miss you very much and if you can please get in touch with me on the forums here or in game please do.I wish you noting but luck and good times,safe travels and if you EVER need anything you know where i am and the rest of the family as well.You will always be part of our family Aranelle.

Please keep in touch ,

Brett a.k.a. Torian Lepper
Back to top Go down
http://iotr.my-rpg.com

Bye Guys, Be Safe!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperial Order of The Rose :: IoTR Forums :: Open Forum-
Jump to: