Imperial Order of The Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Imperial Order of The Rose

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Forum  
Stronger than All
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSh_oEHXjs0&feature=related

Wishing Ya'll Luck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xantheia

Xantheia

Number of posts : 7
Humor : Harem Mistress and Aggro Magnet
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Character sheet
Level:
Wishing Ya'll Luck Left_bar_bleue105/110Wishing Ya'll Luck Empty_bar_bleue  (105/110)
Class: Mage
Closest Build: Int/Dex

Wishing Ya'll Luck Empty
PostSubject: Wishing Ya'll Luck   Wishing Ya'll Luck Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29 2010, 17:16

Tomorrow is moving day finally (January 30th) after 13 months of living with my brother. Parents are closing on the house today. All of us are excited. So, this is goodbye for just a little while. Internet isn't a priority for my parents, so it may be a few months b4 we get it. I'll be without internet til then. That doesn't mean that I might get to a computer that has internet on occaison to check up on ya'll. I wish ya'll the best and that you are drama-free while I'm gone. I'll miss ya. Lots of hugs and love!

Sondra
Back to top Go down
Aranelle
General
General
Aranelle

Number of posts : 42
Humor : 9 times out of 10, SILLY!!!
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Character sheet
Level:
Wishing Ya'll Luck Left_bar_bleue105/110Wishing Ya'll Luck Empty_bar_bleue  (105/110)
Class: Crafter
Closest Build: Int/Str

Wishing Ya'll Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing Ya'll Luck   Wishing Ya'll Luck Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31 2010, 20:13

Hurry back, you know we are gonna miss you till you are!
Be safe!
Back to top Go down
Xantheia

Xantheia

Number of posts : 7
Humor : Harem Mistress and Aggro Magnet
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Character sheet
Level:
Class: Mage
Closest Build: Int/Dex

Wishing Ya'll Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing Ya'll Luck   Wishing Ya'll Luck Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19 2010, 10:46

Ok folks, internet will be hooked up Monday, March 22nd. I'll try to pop online. I've got to be looking for a job, so once I find one, I won't be on like I was when I lived with my brother which was pretty much once a day for about 6 hours. Never fear though, I will be back. I've missed you all very much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wishing Ya'll Luck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishing Ya'll Luck   Wishing Ya'll Luck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wishing Ya'll Luck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imperial Order of The Rose :: IoTR Forums :: Open Forum-
Jump to: